#discovery-bible-study #dbs #obedience-based-discipleship #priorities #growth #eternity #relationship #courtship #compatibility-test #ministry-gift-talent-test #marriage #wife #husband #same-sex-attraction #otakada.org #otakada #no.12099
Full blog @ – https://shop.otakada.org/dbs-priorities-eternity/
or @ – https://www.otakada.org/dbs-priorities-growth-eternity/
DISCOVERY BIBLE STUDIES (DBS): PRIORITIES, GROWTH & ETERNITY
SCRIPTURE : 2 Peter 3:1-17
DBS GROUP COMPOSITION ( self or 2 to 12 max)
NOTE: Find Attached DBS outline and scripture in English, French and Chinese languages.
Whenever a house and all its contents are totally destroyed, a reporter will typically appear on the scene to ask the victims, “How do you feel right now?” Those people will often respond, ” We’re just grateful we all got out alive. That is they truly important thing.” A tragedy can focus our sense of what’s important more forcefully than anything else. Peter warns us that this world is going to end some day and that we need to get our priorities straight before that happens. it is quite easy to work hard on priorities that ultimately won’t matter – education, sports, paying bills – and neglect what counts for eternity. What is most important to you and me? let’s straighten out our priorities, growth in the process now while we still have time before our pilgrimage expires or the earth expires.
Under Otakada Vital Links this week, you will find compatibility test for those in courtship; Are you confused about your spiritual gift and where you fit in the body? we have a test for that with instant results. We also have online help links for those in marriages . If you know anyone with same-sex-attraction issues, we have a fully online counseling and discipleship program that is completely anonymous and runs for 20 weeks that they can get help as well. Under the DBS tool kit link, you can generate DBS study for any topic and in major languages as attached here. Feel free to share this study with the Chinese and French contact that are open to the gospel. Todays DBS Bible passage /Questions for discovery is already included in the study outline. Have a wonderful week!
DBS KEY QUESTIONS:
1) What are you thankful for this week?
2) What are you struggling with and how can we help?
3) Ask someone to read the passage one paragraph at a time; Have a group member tell it in their own words; Ask the group if they added anything or left anything out.; When you finish with all paragraphs, ask someone in the group to tell the WHOLE story by memory. Have the group correct errors.
4) What does this passage tell us about God?
5) What does this passage tell us about people?
6) If this passage is true, what behavior should we change this week?
7) Who will you tell this story to this week?
8) What needs can we meet in the community this week?
9) When do you want to meet again?
Otakada Vital Links:
Download DBS Study Material Here – 2Pet 3_1-17 – https://www.otakada.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2Pet-3_1-17.pdf
or here 2Pet 3_1-17
– Relationship – In Courtship or relationship, carry out a compatibility test – https://www.otakada.org/relationship-personality-test/
– Relationship – In Marriage, find help here– https://www.otakada.org/relationship-marriage-help/
– Relationship – Confused about sexuality, find help here – https://www.otakada.org/discipleship-same-sex/
– Ministry & Gift Test – Confused as to your talent or gift and where to apply in the body of Christ, run this test today – https://www.otakada.org/five-fold-ministry-test/
Download DBS tools via link – www.otakada.org/dbs-dmm
Get DBS app and start a group or join this study group at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wOtakadaDBSMovementApp_6996986
789total visits,1visits today