Otakada.org Monday Morning Motivational and Inspirational Quotes and Real Stories for Engaging the Marketplace Series 5 of 52 – How to have an all-round Success through Application of 80/20 Principle!
Series: 5 of 52 – Oct 2019
Date: 21st of October 2019
Youtube Channel https://youtu.be/ddGqf3qRUxk
I am super excited to bring you today’s series of Otakada.org Monday Morning Motivational and Inspirational Quotes and Real Life Real Success Stories for The Marketplace Series 5 of 52.
Mondays are exciting days because it gives you opportunity to start afresh, to do a reset, to plan for the long haul. Don’t undermine the power of Monday morning motivation.
At Otakada.org, we bring YOU over 2 million products and services for wholesome lifestyle all in one place!
This week, we are exploring the 80/20 principle to have an all-round success. The 80 20 rule is one of the most helpful concepts for life and time management. Also, known as the Pareto Principle, this rule suggests that 20 percent of your activities will account for 80 percent of your results.
- Seven (7) Application of 80/20 principle all around us and two application to the Holy Books.
- 2 Proven Business Productivity tools to help you succeed in your online and offline business
Seven (7) Application of 80/20 principle all around us
- Explore 24 hours of the day and look for that 2-4 hours plus where you are most productive and it will yield 80% plus productivity
- In your 5-day work week, there are 2-day work week where you are most productive, note those days, it will provide you 80% Plus return
- There are these two months in the year where 80% of your sales revenue originate. Plan big for those months to cover up for the months of low revenues.
- If you offer several products and services to the market, there are those products that bring you more than 80% plus of revenue, identify, cultivate and grow those to take care of the under performers.
- If you have several employees, identify the most productive ones. They are responsible for more than 80% of your revenue. Reward them adequately, they will more than cover up for the under performers.
- If you have several customers, there are those 20% that account for more than 80% of revenue. Serve them with exception and this will guarantee more revenue to cover up for revenue gaps.
- 20% of your (church members, club, board, followers, family, children, relationships, partners etc.) are more active, engaging, supportive and productive than the other 80% combined. Identify, encourage and appreciate them.
- Let’s look at application of the 80/20 principle in the Holy Books.
Genesis 12:1-3 The Message (MSG)
12 God told Abram: “Leave your country, your family,
and your father’s home for a land that I will show you.2-3 I’ll
make you a great nation and bless you. I’ll make you famous; you’ll be a
blessing. I’ll bless those who bless you; those who curse you I’ll curse.
All the families of the Earth will be blessed through you.” – God took the family of Abram and blessed the world through that family by sending a Savior through Abram descendants whose name is Jesus Christ.
Mark 5:37 New Living Translation (NLT)
37 Then Jesus stopped the crowd and wouldn’t let anyone go with him except Peter, James, and John (the brother of James). – Jesus had the 12 disciples but worked closely with 3 disciples.
Look around you today and this week – Identify areas where you see this principle in operation and take necessary corrective action for maximum returns in your life, family, relationships, business and your work with God!
Monday Ogwuojo Ogbe – Otakada.org
2 Proven Business Productivity tools to help you succeed in your online and offline business
These productivity tool are for online business owners both for websites, ecommerce and social sites.
Learn How to Market Profitably Online by taking the 15-day challenge to grow your business online – No marketing, no sales – Hit this link
Automated Proofreader for your correspondences
I use this tool a lot and it has helped automatically proofread my correspondences before I send them online. It is one the Best and automated proofreader on the market and Free to signup. Check errors online before you send that all important email, blog, essays via this link http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-8942594-11277005
Thank you for ready and wish you success in your business
Monday Ogwuojo Ogbe @ Otakada.org