Fun space missions await with this NASA-inspired LEGO® City Lunar Research Base playset. Touch down in the lunar lander for awesome adventures at the NASA-inspired Lunar Research Base. Winch and move objects with the skycrane drone, retrieve samples from the VIPER rover and carry out experiments in the science and botany labs. Then jump aboard the moon buggy and head over to the air lock and accommodation dome where you can store your helmet and backpack until the next mission!
- LEGO City space-themed playset–The LEGO City Lunar Research Base (60350) playset is packed with NASA-inspired details for imaginative space play
- What’s in the box?–All kids need to build a Lunar Research Base and vehicles including a lunar lander, skycrane drone, VIPER-inspired lunar robotic rover and moon buggy, plus 6 astronaut minifigures
- Designed for creative play–This Lunar Research Base toy includes domed accommodation quarters with a botany lab and ground-level garage, plus a science lab, air lock and docking tunnel modules
- A gift for a special occasion–This LEGO City space toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids and space fans aged 7 and up
- Research base dimensions– When built, the toy Lunar Research Base measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep.
- Includes LEGO minifigure accessories–This toy moon base playset comes with fun accessories for imaginative play, including a planet-surface scanner, plants, drinking mugs and helmets
- Interactive digital building guide included–Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build, with the LEGO Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Developing kids’ creative skills–LEGO City Space toys are inspired by real NASA machines, vehicles and spacecraft for open-ended creative play based on real-life events
LEGO® City Lunar Research Base playset has a total of 786 pieces, and is designed for ages 7 years and older.