Our Daily Manna (ODM) Children Edition January – March 2018 Login Credentials For Any Devices
Order ODM Chidren Edition Login Credentials delivered by email.
PROCEDURE TO ACCESS ODM CONTENT ON ANY DEVICE
PROCEDURE FOR ORDERING:
1) visit this page at https://shop.otakada.org to order access credentials for the specific content to otakada Virtual Library
Note: Make sure to check SPAM email folder if you do not receive your access credentials to the Library after placing order at the store.
2) Download the free app for your type of device from http://www.mobileodm.org or download FREE app from our main site at https://www.otakada.org/download-otakada-library-app-device/
3) You will find ODM Content or other content already ordered in the Library on any device type.
4) The process is a one-off process after which subsequent purchase will appear automatically in the library. The order entitles installation of the content on two different devices wth same access credentials.
5) Some of the content can also be procured in the amazon store both in hardcopy and soft-copy.
Also note, If you have already created an account in the Otakada library, ensure to use the same email address while placing order from the https://shop.otakada.org so that the content can be updated automatically in the library
Have a wonderful reading experience using Otakada Library
January 2018, Day 2
Get Your Bounce Back
After the hurricane wind, big and small trees were brought down. But there was just one type of tree that seemed to stand stronger than most others in this powerful storm: it was the skinny weightless palm tree. Do you know why palm tress held so well in the storm? Because God designed the palm tree to bend during heavy wind: a palm tree can bend all the way over until its top touches the ground and may still not break. Beloved children, like the palm tree, God desires that even if we are bent with hard times, you still need to rise and flourish in all you do. He knows there will be difficult times; He knows things would come against us, trying to steal our joy, our victory. So God said, ‘ you will be like a palm tree, because I’ve put a bounce -back in your spirit.”