#DapchiHostage #PrayForLeahSharibu #PrayAndFastForHerRelease #LeahSharibu #OnlyGodCan #Leah #FreedomForLeah #FreedomForCaptives #Freedom #Freedom #fasting #prayer #intimacy #communion #intercession #dialogue #conversation #TheGreatExchangeForService #unity #unityOfTheSpirit #OneBody #GiftOfAccess #gift #access #SelfLessService #selfless #service #Father #Son #HolySpirit #https://www.otakada.org/the-great-exchange-for-service-intercession-part-5-72-hour-prayer-and-fasting-for-leah-sharibu-and-those-held-in-captivity-around-the-world-freedom-week
Title: The Great Exchange For Service – Intercession Part 5 – 72 hour Prayer and Fasting for Leah Sharibu and those held in captivity around the world – Freedom week
Date: Sunday, 23rd of September 2018
Otakada.org content count #14,323
Key Scripture :
Therefore, anyone who knows what is right but fails to do it is guilty of sin.
1 Corinthians 12:25-31
25so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. 26And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
27Now you are Christ’s body, and individually members of it. 28And God has appointed in the church, first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, administrations, various kinds of tongues. 29All are not apostles, are they? All are not prophets, are they? All are not teachers, are they? All are not workers of miracles, are they? 30All do not have gifts of healings, do they? All do not speak with tongues, do they? All do not interpret, do they? 31But earnestly desire the greater gifts.
And I show you a still more excellent way.
1 Corinthian 13:13
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
20“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
Dear brethren, thank you for the opportunity to write you this piece. May the Lord bless you richly as you not just read and digest what I have written but also take action that brings about God’s kingdom amongst men and women. We are dedicating this week’s episode of The Great Exchange For Service to propel believers who love freedom to a love directed action in the place of prayer and fasting this week. We are making Leah Sharibu case as point of contacts to many that are held captive against their will, those who are oppressed, chased out from their land, people chased to the bring of self-destruction as a result of prevalence of wickedness in our society today permeating the organized church and our polity.
When society goes heartless and wickedness prevails, God always looks to His body of believers to take action by calling unto Him in humility, in prayer, in sincerity seeking and searching for His face, after repenting and turning from their wickedness, God responds by bringing healing to the land. It is obvious our government are helpless to the challenges posed by the lawlessness in the land. The government itself is not free of lawless men and women.
We can close our eyes to non-performance of government establishment to cub the surge of insurgency but what is worse and wicked is the Nonchalant attitude of the body of believers who go about business as usual in local and international assembles wishing that the problem will just go away while we bury are heads like Ostriches in the sand of foolishness. It is time for a united action by all body of believers to turn the tide of wickedness, to push back the kingdom of darkness that wants t superimpose itself over the kingdom of God. It is not time to work as individual believers but corporate, united believers praying in unity. In the place of prayer, God provides a strategy to win the battle. In Jehoshaphat case, it was just singing that did the job but we can’t put God, in a box.
We have no choice put to do something. Who are those 7000 who have not bowed to Baal in our midst? Who are those who do not bow to money and all the things that we worship besides or above God? Read this, meditate and by all means, join the UNITED action to change the tide…
“The power of the wicked is always enhanced by the timidity and indecision of the righteous”, observed Sir Winston Spencer Churchill.. Think of these crimes:
- A few very corrupt Pharisees managed to organize the masses to rise against Jesus Christ of Nazareth, a man who had performed so many good deeds including feeding 5,000 people, healing the sick, raising the dead. Where were the good people that had witnessed and probably benefited from all these miracles when the mob rose against Jesus?
- Adolf Hitler: How did he manage to kill six million Jews right in the midst of all churches and religious people? What were the righteous doing?
- Idi Amin in Uganda: How did he succeed to terrorize his own people for years. How did he succeed to get away with such crimes against humanity and even succeeded to evade justice till his death?
- Rwanda: over one million people were mercilessly massacred. Church leaders were there, watching. The international community sent planes to rescue their own and remained at a distance, in air conditioned boardrooms, drinking coffee and issuing statements from a distance…
- Apartheid and Racism: How did such an evil system survive so many decades in a civilized world that has all the human rights organizations, including the international mother body, UN? Why did the rest of the world choose to look the other way, whilst the likes of Steve Biko were being mercilessly murdered? Worse of all, some Church organization and leaders participate in it as well
- Cashgate: It is believed this evil has been in our midst for more than decade. How did we allow billions of our taxes systematically looted whilst the rest of the innocent people, some of them, church elders and leaders chose to look the other way, not wanting to interfere? Or worse of all, encourage and participate in the crime?
- Leah Sharibu, Chibok girls, innocent people killed by Boko Haram, unidentified gunmen and suspected Fulani herdsmen:: There are so many righteous and good people who know what exactly is happening in the dark. But they, just as the good people during the crucification of Jesus Christ, during the massacre of the 6 million Jews, during the terrible times of Idi Amin, the genocide in Rwanda, the evils of apartheid and racism, cashgate, they have all chosen to look the other side. They have convinced themselves “it is not my business”… now I know why darkness prevails over light.
Now we have a chance to do something or do nothing, remain in our paneled houses and wish it will never touch us or our loved ones.
It is time to do something by calling on no one else but the God who created the wicked ones that are tormenting the righteous. Saul of tarsus tried it and he encountered Christ, wrote the books of Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Ephesians and others. The same God can make Boko Haram a tool in His hand to do righteous deeds, it is not our job to curse but to bless them and call God to action in the place of prayer and fasting. God loves those in Boko Haram organization but hates what they do. Our job is to call Him to action to do what is deemed right in the seeming darkness covering the land.
Join the prayer beginning Monday, the 24th of September and let us leave the rest to Him, the maker of us all.
Monday Ogwuojo Ogbe – e-discipleship at otakada.org
OUTLINE FOR THE PRAYER AND FASTING
Proclaiming Freedom for Leah, those in captivity and healing for our land.
Three (3) days Prayer and fasting to proclaim freedom for Leah, others in captivity and deliverance for our nation._
Date: starting Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th of September 2018.
2 Chronicles 20: 1- 26
…3 _And Jehoshaphat FEARED, and set himself to SEEK the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.4 So Judah gathered together to ask help from the LORD; and from all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD_….
18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim FREEDOM to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at FREEDOM those who are oppressed;
….24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?”
They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.”
_*25 “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the[e] Son of God.”*_…
*1) Lord, have mercy on us and our land and forgive us of all our failings as your people as we repent and turn from our wicked ways in Jesus name, amen*
*2) Lord, intervene and help in Leah’s case and many others in similar situation and confront the adversary in our land in Jesus name, amen*
*3) Lord, deliver Leah, deliver those held in captivity and deliver our land from the wicked one in Jesus name, amen.*
*4) Lord, set Leah free, set the captives free and set our land free in Jesus name, amen*
*5) Lord, heal Leah of every emotional, physical and psychological wounds, heal the captives, Lord heal our land in Jesus name, amen*
*6) Lord, we declare embargo on future kidnap incidence and wickedness in our land henceforth in Jesus name, amen.*
*7) Lord we thank You, we praise You and worship You in advance for answers to our prayers because only You are worthy of worship and praise in Jesus name, amen*
_And other prayer points as led by His Spirit._
*_Prayer slots 24/7 for 3 days are 12 midnight, 3 am, 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm and 6pm. And anytime inbetween. Pick a slot and stick to it._
Signed by those who love FREEDOM that only God provides*
3324total visits,2visits today