Refining Process of the Holy Ghost School – Paperback Edition
REFINING PROCESS IN THE HOLY GHOST SCHOOL – paperback edition – Refinement, what does it mean? This means, when substances like sugar or oil is refined; it is being made pure by the removal of other substances from it. If you refine something such as a theory or idea, you improve it by making some alterations to it. People who are refined are very polite and well mannered.
In the circular world, when anything is being refined, there is a process which it passes through, before becoming a refined product. For example, to refine crude oil for it to turn to petrol, it is not an hour job, even if it is, the crude oil itself would have undergone a lot of things before coming out to be a petroleum product. To refine things in this life, is not easy for non-living things, much more a living soul. In the process of refinement, it is neither easy for the refiner nor the refined, because a lot of things need to be put in or/and withdrawn in order for the beauty of the product to come out.
Now let’s talk about the refining process in the hand of the Lord in the life of the people. Refining process, what is it in the life of believers, the people of God?
This is a process where God changes the life of his people. That is, the redeemed ones, to his own taste by removing all the vices that are not supposed to be there and adding all the spiritual fruits that are needed in their life.
When a child is born to this earth, he or she has three important components:
(l) Body (2) Soul (3) Spirit
Refining Process in the Holy Ghost School, The three components are explained below:
BODY: It comprises of the bones, muscles and blood that aids living, without it, no one can live.
SOUL: In a human soul, you would find will, mind and emotion. These three things make up the soul of a man and a man cannot function without these three.
1. (1) You must give your will.
2. (2) Your mind is there to direct you on what to do and how to about it.
3. (3) Your emotion is your feeling towards what you want to do, it can either be right or wrong.
SPIRIT: The spirit of a man is made up of:
1. Conscience: This is a part of the mind that tells one what to do or what not to do. Conscience can also grow out of a particular habit or character, which a person indulges in, and believes is right, even if it might be improper or dangerous.
2. Intuition: This can also mean intellect; on the other hand it is the ability to interpret information well, think and